How-to Guide for Your Achilles Rupture Injuries in Nevada
Achilles ruptures and tendon injuries are quite common when it comes to serious car accidents, slip/falls at Las Vegas hotels, or when someone crosses the road on the strip in Las Vegas.
If you or someone you love has have experienced an Achilles rupture because of an accident that could have been prevented, we encourage you to book a consultation for free with Zachary D. Clayton, a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas.
Injuries to Soft Tissues are More Serious Than You Think
Sustaining serious injuries to your Achilles tendon or ligament is considered to be a “soft tissue injury.” They can be sustained as part of an accident that could’ve been prevented (for example, a slip/fall inside of a grocery store in Las Vegas), which results in injury claims. Soft tissue injuries come about from damages to at least one of your body’s sensitive tissues.
In most cases, Achilles ruptures and tendon injuries are treatable with modern treatments like physical therapy. With that said, the costs for such treatments can be daunting, regardless of whether or not you have insurance.
As such, accident victims might face huge financial burdens that are associated with income loss (if they can’t return to work because of the injury) and physical treatment. The long-term effects of tendon and ligament damage differs per person, but it isn’t unusual for a victim to experience substantial hardship and pain.
Monetary Settlements and Compensation for Achilles Ruptures and Tendon Injuries Sustained in an Automobile Accident in Nevada
Many people experience Achilles ruptures because of serious car accidents or slip/falls inside of a business in Las Vegas.
If the injury you suffered happened because of someone else’s careless actions, it may be possible for you to obtain financial restitution for your losses and harms, which includes:
- Any long-term disabilities.
- Suffering and pain that came about because of the injury.
- Lost wages because the injury stopped you from performing at work.
- Regular physical therapy.
- Medical expenses associated with treatment for either the Achilles rupture or tendon injury.
Benefits of Hiring a Skilled and Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
There is a multitude of different benefits associated with hiring a skilled and respected Las Vegas tendon injury lawyer. Here is a list of just a few of those benefits:
- Hiring an attorney allows you to focus on your recovery so you do not have to worry and stress about negotiating with the insurance company.
- When you hire an attorney, you are also getting the services of a talented team of investigators, paralegals, economists, and other experts to make sure that your tendon injury claim gets the attention it rightly needs and deserves.
- Your attorney, with the assistance of their legal team, will review your medical records, compile tax returns and other wage documents, interview witnesses, and take other steps necessary to build a compelling and persuasive case.
- Your attorney will negotiate with the insurance adjuster and advise you on whether it makes sense to accept a settlement offer or move forward in the litigation process.
Do Not Delay – Limited Time to Take Legal Action
Under Nevada law, there is a limited period of time in which an injured individual can file a civil action against someone for their negligent actions, or inaction. This period is known as the “statute of limitations.” In most personal injury cases in Nevada, the statute of limitations is limited to two years and this two-year clock begins to tick the day you suffered your injury.
What Our Clients Say
I suffered a devastating auto accident in Las Vegas due to someone else's fault. I was fortunate enough to call LV Personal Injury Lawyers who helped me in the most effective and client-friendly way possible.
This is why it is so important to be proactive and meet with a lawyer right away to assess your legal options.
Get in Touch with LV Personal Injury Lawyers, Who Will Work Tirelessly to Represent You
If you or someone you love sustained a serious Achilles rupture or tendon injury in an accident that could have been prevented – especially if it happened because of the reckless or careless actions of a company or third-party individual – don’t waste any time taking action to get the monetary compensation you are entitled to. Get in touch with our Las Vegas law firm today.
Our team of knowledgeable and experienced attorneys will also take as much time as necessary to get the financial restitution you are owed. To schedule a free, confidential case evaluation with an experienced attorney associated with LV Personal Injury Lawyers, call us or contact us online.