Scarring or Deformities Injury Attorney in Las Vegas
Sustaining an extreme bodily injury in an accident that could’ve been prevented might leave you with damages psychologically, physically, and financially. This is particularly true if you experience an injury that resulted in permanent deformities or scarring. Examples of this are eye socket injuries that inhibit your sight, as well as burn injuries of significance. A deformity or scarring will result in a reminder of the unfortunate accident whenever you look in the mirror.
If you or someone you loved sustained a scar from an injury that could’ve been prevented, we encourage you to book a free consultation with the aggressive and experienced personal injury attorney, Adam Williams, Esq, to talk about your legal recourses.
It may be possible for you to receive monetary restitution to cover your losses and harms, particularly if the deformity or scars are extreme, and if it is unlikely that they’ll ever be fully healed.
Monetary Compensation for Disfiguring Deformities or Injuries Sustained from an Automobile Accident in Las Vegas
It isn’t uncommon for an individual to experience a deformity of some sort because of a car accident. If someone else’s careless actions caused your injury, you might be entitled to financial restitution for your losses and harms, which includes:
- All permanent disabilities.
- Suffering and pain that came about because of the injury.
- Missing wages because the injury stopped you from performing at work.
- Regular physical therapy.
- Medical expenses associated with treating your deformed body or scars.
How to Be Successful in a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Las Vegas
The specific circumstances surrounding all accidents – and injuries that come with them – are different. Therefore, it stands to reason that the strategy be used for your lawsuit won’t be the same as everyone else’s. With that in mind, there are some fundamental requirements that are associated with success when it comes to personal injury cases.
There Aren’t Any Limits to the Amount You Can Receive as Compensation for Suffering and Pain
Medical malpractice lawsuits aside, there aren’t any statutory limits on how much a plaintiff may request in order to compensate for suffering and pain damages (a.k.a. non-economic) in a personal injury case.
The specific amount of financial restitution that an accident victim receives generally increases when at least one of the following circumstances are involved:
- Recovery is expected to take a while, and full recovery may not be possible for the plaintiff.
- Medical costs are significantly high and will be ongoing.
- Motor function loss or personal scarring has ensued.
For instance, a jury may be inclined to issue a greater amount of damages for suffering and pain if:
- Person A sustained a serious injury as part of a collision with a drunk driver who was operating a box truck on the beltway in Las Vegas.
- Person A needed to get their left arm amputated, and was left with a huge scar on the right portion on their cheek.
- Since these injuries can be verified externally and the damages are long-term, Person A must prove that the person driving the truck caused the accident, and that they can make a case for damage recovery with regards to suffering, pain, and other losses of a non-economical nature.
What Our Clients Say
I suffered a devastating auto accident in Las Vegas due to someone else's fault. I was fortunate enough to call LV Personal Injury Lawyers who helped me in the most effective and client-friendly way possible.
Five Reasons to Hire an Accident Lawyer in Nevada to Handle Your Scarring or Deformity Injury Case
There are a number of different reasons why you should retain the services of an attorney to handle your scarring or deformity injury case. Here are five key reasons:
- Hiring an attorney ensures you can focus on your physical therapy in order to make a full recovery.
- The attorney, along with their legal team, will investigate the accident that left you scarred or deformed
- The attorney will compile your medical records, W-2 and other income statements, and build a compelling claim
- The attorney will negotiate with the insurance company to try and secure an out-of-court resolution
- If necessary, the attorney will file a lawsuit on time and within the statute of limitations, to pursue financial restitution on your behalf.
Contact LV Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Contact the experienced and respected Las Vegas personal injury attorneys with our firm today to schedule a free, confidential case review. We will work tirelessly on your behalf and know our way around a Nevada courtroom.
Schedule your free, confidential case evaluation by calling us or contacting us online.