Zachary D. Clayton – Passionate and Skilled Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer
Zachary D. Clayton was born and raised in Las Vegas. Zachary grew up and attended Las Vegas Academy of Visual and Performing Arts and graduated in 2004. Upon graduation, Zachary joined the United States Marine Corps Reserve, where he trained to be a driver of large supply trucks. In 2007, Zachary was deployed in Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Upon return from Iraq, Zachary earned his B.S. of Marketing from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2011. Soon after, Zachary began studying at William S. Boyd School of Law and graduated with his J.D. in 2014.
While in law school, Zachary won a school-wide competition for negotiations. Zachary went on to the regional competition and placed 5th among over 30 competitors from various law schools. In his career, Zachary has defended the rights of individuals in both civil and criminal matters. In doing so, Zachary has spent hundreds of hours in the courtroom fighting for everything that his clients deserve.
Zachary now focuses his practice exclusively on representing plaintiffs in personal injury and insurance bad faith cases in Nevada. He has completed around 500 cases to date recovering millions of dollars to the victims of accidents.
Types of Cases Zachary Handles Day In and Day Out
Zachary is an expert in personal injury law, meaning he has devoted his legal practice to handle the following types of cases each and every day:
- Car accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Casino and hotel accidents
- Uber/Lyft accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
What Zachary and LV Personal Injury Lawyers Can Do For You
If you or a loved one was seriously harmed in a preventable accident, you probably have a myriad of questions and concerns. One of those questions may be, “is it worth the time and effort to hire a Las Vegas personal injury attorney?” The answer to this question is most likely yes.
Here are just some of the benefits associated with hiring Zachary D. Clayton and his colleagues with LV Personal Injury Lawyers:
- We offer no-cost, no pressure, and confidential case reviews to all prospective clients.
- We will collect and review all of your medical bills, W-2 wage statements, and other necessary paperwork to begin the claims process
- We will investigate the accident scene, contact any witnesses, etc.
- If needed, we will retain the services of an accident reconstructionist or other relevant experts to ensure your harms and losses are fully documents and fleshed out.
- If you need a trusted doctor for medical care, we can help you find one.
- We will negotiate on your behalf with the insurance company.
- If a settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court.
Contact ZacharyToday for a Free, Confidential Case Review
We take pride in treating clients like family and are ready to help you pursue the financial restitution you are rightfully owed, including reimbursement of medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, future medical care, and pain and suffering.
Contact Zachary D. Clayton and his colleagues with LV Personal Injury Lawyers today.